Monday, June 20, 2011

Packing Is Not Fun

Yes, I know it's a pretty obvious statement.
Packing is not something anyone looks forward to doing.
Unless it's for a vacation...
And this, my soon-to-be friends, is NOT a vacation.

As Sheryl Crow once said, "I'm Leaving Las Vegas" for beachier pastures.
I'm moving from Las Vegas, NV to Calabasas, CA(a small town about 10 minutes inland from Malibu)
I know some of you must be thinking "You're so lucky!"

But here's the kicker.....I'm moving in with my parents.
Yes, I said it.
I'm 25 years old and have lived on my own for four years in Vegas.
And now, I return to the nest.

I'm excited to be getting back to the area I grew up in.
Where all my family and closest friends reside.
Where the beaches are beautiful.
And the hiking is abundant and so close by.

Oh, but did I mention...I'm moving in with my parents?
Let the adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment