Friday, July 22, 2011

Finally Getting (somewhat) Settled

Hello Again!
I know, I know...I'm not a good blogger :(
Just haven't had much to share til now.

The job market is tough right now, as I'm sure you're all aware.
I've been interviewing and it's super frustrating to get all excited for an interview, spend time doing my hair and make-up and getting nicely dressed.
Then to show up and have 15-20 other people interviewing for the same job.
Getting a whooping three minutes to prove yourself isn't very fun.
#duh

I interviewed with a Staffing Agency recently and things are finally starting to look up.
"How?" you ask.
I'm working today!
It's only a temp job, but at least I'm making some money.

And I'm supposed to start working for a family friend Monday morning.
He is a Fashion Designer based out of Downtown LA.
I'm excited!!!

And living with my parents has gotten easier too.
A few bumps/detours along the way, but nothing too major.
It's actually really nice getting to share my day to day life with them again.

Well, I really am going to try to update my blog regularly.

Oh, guess what?
I'm house-sitting this weekend for a family friend :)
Meaning:
I'll have my own space for a few days...and
...I'll be making some money!

Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog the other day!! Your email isn't set up, so I couldn't email you back. So nice to hear from you! : ) Happy Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment and inspiring me to re-establish this blog! I love yours :)

      Delete